The Maintenance Plan & Additional Optional Services
Owning a second home is a real luxury, but as with any home comes with a pretty signficant 'to-do' list when it comes to maintenance and repair. Time is precious and whether you live close by or further afield, making time to check your property and make sure it's in a good state of repair can be difficult. That's where Suffolk Cottage Care can help!
We understand the importance of peace of mind when it comes to your property. The Maintenance Plan is a service designed to help capture issues and maintain your property on a pro-active basis. We'll carry out a monthly inspection on your behalf and provide you with a full report of our findings. Should any aspect of your property required extra attention, we'll discuss it with you and make arrangements for it to be dealt with. The inspection will include the following;
- Overall property appearance
- Fixtures and fittings
- Smoke and carbon dioxide alarms checked and batteries replaced when required
- All drains checked and cleaned as needed
- Shower heads checked and cleaned
- Utility meter readings taken.
In addition to the monthly inspection, The Maintenance Plan includes your annual PAT test as well as monthly window cleaning all year round.
Whether you decide to have Reactive Maintenance along with The Maintenance Plan, or just one of the 2 packages, Optional Services are available to all. We can build a unique plan to suit your requirements, with any of the below services available:
- Window and gutter cleaning
- Patio/decking pressure washing
- Garden furniture treatment
- Painting and decorating
- Annual gas/oil safety checks
- Boiler servicing
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Chimney sweeping
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Oven and extractor cleaning
- Painting & Decorating
- and more...
To find out more about our Mainteance Plan, or the Optional Services, and to discuss your own specific requirements, please get in touch on 01502 725505 or email email@example.com.